Sunday, October 26, 2008

EB Comments of the Week, October 26th

upsetwithadmin said...

OH! That explains so much. Now I know why Admin lies all the time. Following in the footsteps of their now ex-CEO.



jodie nicholson said...
Oh Etsy, how your constant fuckitude never fails to disappoint.



Grace said...
Etsy is more like the abusive husband that keeps promising to get therapy and "work on it". Etsy brings you flowers when you least expect it (fancy widgets), but refuses to take out the trash when you ask.

Right now, I'm seeing other websites on the side, and getting my finances in order so that I can file for divorce. A girl can only take so much.


If you were quoted, congratulations and thanks! You can find your
celebratory "I've been Quoted" (and other EB avatars) by clicking here.

0 Comments: