Dear Etsy Admins,
We think the REPORT THIS POST in the FORUMS needs a little revision, a little tweaking, to meet the urgent needs of your Dear Readers. We are just trying to pitch in and help shorten the rollouts and revisions from 18 months to 1 day. Oh, and bring some sense of "organization" to the Forums, which currently = chaos.
So, how about another edition nifty thrifty changes?
Why are you reporting this post? (Etsy Bitch Suggested Revisions)
- Thread is in the wrong section of the forums. It belongs in the classifieds on CraigsList, your local PennySaver, a personal blog, or in an email to your mother
- Post discusses private matters that have nothing to do with Etsy, business, ecommerce, stores, handmade, swimmy, hammock-construction, the right color for cupcake icing, or anything of actual interest to others anywhere
- Post is not abusive or insulting enough and no one is boo-hooing because their feelings are hurt
- Post is deemed to be negative and we do not like negative people, they give off bad vibes and are really yucky. Don’t make me scold you again! Don’t forget, we can mute you in a NY minute!
- Post, topic, and thread have been moved around so much we forgot what it was about. But we are so sorry that happened to you! Congrats for being so un-definable!
- Post is from an alternate or "sock puppet" account set up for the purpose of making a point or begging for help because the last 29 requests have been ignored, moved to another topic, locked, or disappeared from print.
Any additional comments?