Sunday, July 20, 2008

EB Comments of the Week, July 20th, Pt 2

stace said...

just another reason i say, not to start those threads. it could bite you in the tush.


Kali said...
Oooh, the newbies are tender. I'll go turn the oven on.


Combustion Glassworks said...
Wow...

It probably took ten times the effort to create this then to implement a one button Vacation Mode that would send most of us to our graves from shock.

real thinking outside the hammock..


The Ebon Swan said...
I don't think it's that. I've noticed that *any* thread with EtsyBitch links gets shut down quicker than a fifty disappearing down a prostitute's cleavage.

Prevent confusion my ass.

7 Comments:

Recycled By Hyena said...

real thinking outside the hammock..


Got my vote.

lol

Grace said...

Combustion Glassworks is my hero today!

:-D

Kali said...

*squee* I've been quoted! I'm all verklempt!

But I have to say, as a good student of the Monty Python School of Wit, cannibalism is always good for a laugh. ^_^

The Kinky One said...

Kali - I loved your comment, simply loved it. The original quote positive begged for a Monty Python-style response. :D

Stacey Jean said...

o look, i has been quoted.

:)

Combustion Glassworks said...

And what truly sucks is that you could substitute so many word in place of 'vacation mode.'

thanks for the quoting, made my morning!

Morrigan said...

Tender newbies .... you have me salivating ;)