Friday, July 11, 2008

The Day in Quotes: Friday, July 11th

Nose picking in NOT allowed!

this is a site for artisans, not vulgar morons.


Get your stereotypes straight
Excuse me, I am not a nerd.

I'm a hipster.


They're sensitive
Too much negativity, I hope you aren't hurting someones feelings, especially the newbies who are tender right now.


Be on time
Dangit!....I missed the smut in the chat again. I always show up late, and everyone is talking about flowers and bunnies.

One of these days, I'll get there earlier and catch you all in the act...

...and i will too!



If you were quoted, congratulations and thanks! You can find your
celebratory "I've been Quoted" (and other EB avatars) by clicking here.

5 Comments:

Alicia said...

Im not a regular but I just wanted to say I love yes love a harsh word but I Love these quotes I just went through a bunch of back posts because I didn't want them to end!

The Kinky One said...

**smooches Alicia**

Kali said...

Oooh, the newbies are tender. I'll go turn the oven on.

eclipse said...

"I will tell you why NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR STUFF, why you are not selling.
2- Your items are not attractive.

Now, if any one wants to add anything, WITHOUT being MEAN, please feel free to."
...

that is pure comedy gold.
Please tell me it was meant as satire.

jodie said...

That's two threads that have been closed shortly after I posted the link to the bjtutorial. What does Rob White have against bj education?

(in other news, my word verification is JINXA....ironic!)