My knowledge of Australia:
1. it's dusty
2. you have a weird looking white building
3. vegemite sandwiches...which sound weird but the vegetarian in me thinks it sounds cool, lol
4. you like kahki
5. coral reefs
6. your daytime/nighttime and seasons are messed up ;)
7. I'll never go there because the flight sounds hellish :)
...and Pie's response:
1. Only if we don't clean
2. We have many weird looking buildings. Our architects, like all Australians, drink heavily.
3. It's a rich, salty, yeasty source of vitamin B. I love it. Also good as pretend poo smears on April Fool's Day.
4. Only if you're in the army or wrestle crocodiles
5. Yeah, we have a nice reef...we also do good coffee
6. Christmas in Summer is the best. Who wouldn't want to be singing about walking in a winter wonderland while they wipe sweat from their brow?
7. If you drink enough on the flight and pass out after the movie, the 20+ hours just flies by!
If you were quoted, congratulations and thanks! You can find your
celebratory "I've been Quoted" (and other EB avatars) by clicking here.