Monday, June 27, 2011

More on Angelica/Sneaky

We have not left you, it's summer and lives just get hectic. But also, Etsy has been pretty quiet as of late, and we make a point to be quiet when there's not much to bitch over (but we have something new coming soon about the regionalization bullshit).

Just wanted to share an article published by The Daily Dot, a online news site that is about the people of the internet, about our dearest beloved Sneaky.

I think it nicely sums up her dedication to the crafting community.

2 Comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Please read my post about the regional bs: http://blog.afiori.com/2011/06/ripped-off-by-etsy-lurad-av-etsycom.html

Unknown said...

That's a good article, sort of stunned that they quoted me, though, good thing I always say what I mean.

Angelica, you are deeply missed.