Sunday, July 13, 2008

EB Comments of the Week, July 13th

Closed Threads said...

My new idea, which I believe I shared in the other thread, is to collect the items you have flagged in the past and that still remain on Etsy and make treasuries of them. Name the treasuries "Flagged" or something.

This might be the fastest way to draw attention to the items.

(or to get banned)

one or the other...

________________________

I tried this. Created a ClosedThreads Etsy account and made a beautiful treasury that even had a Playstation 3! My account was closed and the treasury was taken down within a half hour.

Yet the other sock puppets are allowed to stay somehow....
eclipse said...
"any kind of white powder will do"
hmmmmmm
Have you discovered the secret ingredient of Etsy's magic cupcakes?
jodie nicholson said...
It may be crap as a hammock....but as a gag for DXO, perfect!
forum rubbernecker said...
In my experience, people who put together clothes with duct tape, etc. are usually called......

homeless.

If you were quoted, congratulations and thanks! You can find your celebratory "I've been Quoted" (and other EB avatars) by clicking here.

3 Comments:

Claire said...

i just saw a treasury titled "flagged!" and had to go back and look at it after reading that quote! it was all flags.

The Kinky One said...

Thank you for letting us know!! :)

foxaz said...

hahahahaha!

all flags??
that's precious!! I love it!!