Sunday, June 29, 2008

From the Bitches Auxiliary

Etsy Nursery Rhyme

EtsyEtsy locking threads
making sellers bang their heads.

EtsyEtsy use that mute!
Does anyone think that’s actually cute?

EtsyEtsy choose and pick
who to punish and who to kick.

EtsyEtsy punish, scold, and spank
and write those posts you think are “frank”.

EtsyEtsy it’s very clear
you do not hold sellers dear.

EtsyEtsy what else will you do
to make sellers think it’s turned into a zoo?

EtsyEtsy, hurt feelings and boo hoo hoo
if you mute lots of sellers, you’ll no longer be blue.

So think of the next time
you can fling the grime
And life will be cupcakes and pie
‘til the next time you try
to “engage” sellers with “We really like you, we do!”
and the sellers respond with “And up yours too!”

5 Comments:

Impetuous said...

stitch that onto a tote bag, list it on Etsy and quit your day job.

Anonymous said...

Good god, I'm addicted to this blog. It's better than anything else on the internet.
Ironically, I read through the whole debacle of VBJ while making stuff to list on Etsy.
*sigh*
*flaggellates self*
but the author of this deserves some award.

Morrigan said...

I think I'll make a cross-stitch sampler with this!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Don't call out admin
Or you'll be singing boohoo

Anonymous said...

Help! I can't pull up etsy on any of my computers!! I've cleared my history, cookies, etc. Can someone help me?