Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bitches Advertising Agency

A number of people have surprised us by wanting to be seen with us in public, that is to say they want to advertise with us. No lie, and we think they actually mean it.

So we're going to try it out. A small number of ads in the sidebar and under the posts at the bottom for very afordable rates.

Email etsybiatch@gmail.com for details if interested. Hopefully we'll have room for everyone.

ALL money raised in advertising will go to buy Gift Certificates to some Bitch friendly stores as prizes for some upcoming contests we have planned. Trust us, this will be good!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, contests. Yay! Gimme!

I won't advertise but I will patronize those who do.

SewCrazyDogLady said...

Do I have to advertise my etsy store? or can I advertise my own online cart (you know the one with the integrated shopping cart?)

The Sneaky One said...

I think you can use whatever you are comfortable with.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my street team could apply for an Etsy team grant to advertise here! Whatcha think?

Impetuous said...

can I advertise my YART sale!!!!

The Cranky One said...

Can I punch you in the head for using the word "Yart"?

Impetuous said...

sure, I just need to put on my steampunk helmet first.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a Yart- can I copy yours?

Paw and Claw Designs said...

i loath the notion of a "yart".

and a PIF

and a BnR.


but i DO want to advertise on your lovely blog.


e-mail sent!