Monday, November 1, 2010

EB Holiday Promos Week 1

Good morning everyone!

Here is week 1 of the Holiday Promos, for ArtFire sellers. If you dont have an artfire shop, please dont worry, we will feature you next week. Also, if you are planning Holiday sales, please let us know what they will be by e-mailing us at etsybiatch at gmail dot com. We will feature those sales on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. This widget does not represent everyone in the collection. Please click through to see all of the great artisans!


4 Comments:

thisshtisbananas said...

So great to be cared for again =) Wow, I do exist. Hanging with Etsy was bringing in alot of pinching myself to see if I died.

Unknown said...

Thank you EB! I appreciate the promo. Did tweet and FB too.
Betsy B.

Lauren said...

Thanks again for promoting my wreath! Going to link on FB now.

Tired of Fools said...

This is fabulous exposure for some very lucky ArtFire folks. Congrats to you all and thank you to EB :)