Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Day in Quotes Sunday, June 29th

Sing-a-long

This is exactly what happens when one starts drinking and hanging out in the forums.



Don't mess with the gerbil
I may be a pacifist, but I'm a REALLY aggressive one!



Cupcakes vs Fusspots
You'd better be careful.....some of us can spew fairy dust out of our arses and we know how to us it ;)

.....we just don't know how to spell the word *use*


*sighs*



T.M.I.
So much for sharing anything with that neighbor. Do not let her borrow your tools, y' know?

3 Comments:

Peldyn said...

We really need more scotch!

Anonymous said...

**hands Peldyn some single-malt**

Anonymous said...

I want to state for the record..I was not drinking during the sing-along.

I was sleep deprived. Same thing really...
but anyways ;)


HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS!
Wooooo!!!!!!