Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Etsy: The Movie

I posted this in the Ars Technica thread, but it made me giggle, and I think everyone here could use one too, so here you go - I'll report it here. Call the Academy, We'll need 10 seats in the Kodak Theater next year!

Etsy: "We did this great thing - see what you think!"

Regular User: "I don't like it one bit."

Etsy: We said "see what you think" not "tell us what you think"

Regular User: "(this user have been muted for not sharing the Etsy vision, and for hating mustaches)"

Etsy: "Anyone else want to smart off? Didn't think so. What's a guy got to do to get laid in this place?"

Fanatical Users: "We love you so much! Can we do a reach around during too?"

Etsy: "You're getting screwed don't think you won't, missy. Now get over here and bend that over my upcycled vintage salvaged desk made from a Bowery St brewery door. And no reach arounds! Not at least if you *want* to do it, this is about me here. What you want doesn't come into this."

1 Comment:

fancyskants said...

Brilliant! you should post on Regretsy; April would appreciate.