Want to make Etsy take notice that you're pissed? We've sorted through the various suggestions in the comments, and have a few of our own, to come up with a list of things you can do to get Etsy to notice you, well the lack of you anyway.
1. Unfollow them on Twitter
2. Use the Twitter hastag #etsyfail or #etsysucks whenever you complain about them on Twitter
3. Unfriend/unlike them on Facebook
4. Stop promoting them! Promote another venue (particularly your shop or a venue you enjoy as a buyer) or your own website (if you're still on Etsy you can have your own domain URL redirect to your Etsy shop until you're able to find a better venue - we know you're nervous about losing sales) Maybe they'll finally splurge on advertising.
5. Comment on news/business pieces about Etsy in a way that is less than sugary - be honest and open about your negative experience there as a seller
6. Boycott renewing, listing, and relisting - you aren't selling anything there anyway, might as well keep the extra change for yourself!
7. Help others transition - offer your story about how you chose a new venue, setup your website, broke the forum habit, or learned SEO and other necessary evils of selling online.