Friday, September 5, 2008

Quotables: *sniff*

Bob Seager would be in tears

Pissin in the wind
We were pissin in the wind
We were naive and we were pissin
Against the wind

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded bv admin that I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my category
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searchin
Searching for shelter again and again
Pissin in the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

5 Comments:

impetuous said...

Pissing against the wind. What a fucking mess.

Kentucky said...

Too bad we'll be missing those gems for the next seven days. :(

The Funny One said...

These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, then these trendy, hammocky, cupcakey, moustachie boots are gonna walk all over you.

With a "Hey Guys, now be nice or it's no treats at bedtime again for the thousandth time!, Love ya guys, oh yeah, your loverly bootied Etsy xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!"***

***Shipping and handling costs a lot more. A lot.

Turdknocker said...

It's beautiful, and much more reserved than what I had in mind.

Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna log in
Everything is fucked
And Resellers suck
You could really renew,
But you want justify
Calling someone's shop out
No admin feedback
And if you fight back
It's more than a wrist slap
You're best bet is to fix the search, motherfuckers, it's just
It's just one of those things!

[in the fora]
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit
Lettin' shit slip
Like getting that search fixed
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit talkin that shit, Rob
Or Swimmy gets it...

justajewelrydesigner said...

Heard a song on the radio tonight made me think of etsy..

Meatloaf:
I want you ...
I need you ....
But I ain't ever gonna love you..
Now don't be sad..two outta three ain't bad...