Friday, September 5, 2008

Quotables: *sniff*

Bob Seager would be in tears

Pissin in the wind
We were pissin in the wind
We were naive and we were pissin
Against the wind

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded bv admin that I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my category
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searchin
Searching for shelter again and again
Pissin in the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad we'll be missing those gems for the next seven days. :(

The Funny One said...

These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, then these trendy, hammocky, cupcakey, moustachie boots are gonna walk all over you.

With a "Hey Guys, now be nice or it's no treats at bedtime again for the thousandth time!, Love ya guys, oh yeah, your loverly bootied Etsy xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!"***

***Shipping and handling costs a lot more. A lot.

Anonymous said...

Heard a song on the radio tonight made me think of etsy..

Meatloaf:
I want you ...
I need you ....
But I ain't ever gonna love you..
Now don't be sad..two outta three ain't bad...